Friday, September 17, 2010

Thankful!!!

I have been meaning to put this video on my blog! It was very inspirational and touching to me. It was just what I needed to hear at the time. Being a mother is the most wonderful thing in the world. I have the sweetest boy in the world. I know every mother probably feels that way, but it's true:) It is the hardest thing I have ever done though. I am grateful I can turn to my Father in Heaven for help. I know I sure need it often. I often am at my breaking point as a mother. I love when I can put it all into perspective every once in a while. It makes it easier. I am so grateful for great parents and good friends who are good examples to me of great mothers and fathers. I am especially grateful for a wonderful husband. We have been through a lot of hard times and good times. He is a very patient and loving man. He helps me be more positive and look on the bright side of things, which I am not always the best at. He compliments me in every way. Sure he drives me crazy some times, but the longer I am married the more I fall in love with him. We recently celebrated our 3 year anniversary. A lot has happened in those three years including -- one crazy pregnancy, 5 moves, one baby boy, two graduations, and much more! I can't wait for what the rest of eternity has in store for us.

1 comment:

Gonzalez Family said...

I love this movie and when I saw it I wanted to post it on my blog as well, but never did. Thanks for posting it! We were sad to leave early the night you and Jake were hanging out at the Lennon's. Hopefully we'll see you again soon.