Friday, September 17, 2010

Summer Fun!

Thought I would start this post with a picture of the newest cousin -- Andrew. He is a cutie and such a sweet baby. It was great to finally see him and hold him! My sister Marguerite is amazing. He flew out with her two boys all by herself.

August was a busy and fun month. So there was the Farr family reunion in Nevada as I already posted. Also, before that we went to California and I auditioned for American Idol. No I didn't make it. It is nothing like how it is shown on TV, but it was a fun experience. I'm glad i did it! It will be a fun memory I'll always have. I wish I would have brought my camera to the audition, because there were some fun people. Oh well. Also, my family stayed with us after the family reunion in Nevada! They are good sports, because we just have a small two bedroom apartment. They stayed for a while to get my brother all sent off to school. He is going to BYU! It is fun to have him close by! We miss Stephanie since she transfered to BYU-Idaho. Anyway, here are some fun pictures. I have an awesome family. I am so lucky to have such great parents and siblings. They are all amazing. I miss them all the time. I wish we all lived closer together. I am glad we got to be together this summer. I love you guys!!

Fun Center at Wal-mart!
The whole gang (minus Mike... you were missed)
Bradley is so sweet with Cameron. Such a good older cousin.

Pool party with Amy's family when she and Dan were here. We miss you guys!

Here are some pictures of San Fran!


No comments: