Thursday, July 3, 2008

It's a BOY!

I recently had my first ultra-sound and found out we are having a BOY! He is healthy and very active. He was so funny during the ultra-sound -- fliping and moving all over the place. He even sucked his thumb for us. I tried to get the ultra-sound pictures on our blog, but they weren't very clear. It was such a wonderful experience for Jake and I to see our little baby. It made it so much more real. Now we can start really thinking of names! I have also found myself constantly looking at babies clothes, toys, cribs, etc that we will be needing soon. We are getting sooo excited!!

7 comments:

Marguerite said...

i love seeing the little comments you leave on our blog. i'm so excited to see and meet your little guy. yeah... a little boy cousin. love you

Celeste said...

I didn't know that you had a blog! I am so bad at keeping it touch but I am way excited for you guys and your baby. We have a blog too but it's protected so I'll have to invite you to it. I hope you're doing good. Having a family is so much fun!

(by the way this is Celeste)

Spencer and Mackenzie said...

Ashley congrats on a boy!!! Marg told me and I am so excited for you!
- Mackenzie

Manda said...

YAY for little boys!!!! I am so excited for the two of you. Any names picked out?:)

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Trent and Kim said...

Congrats! That is so awesome! I am Jake's friend and just discovered blogging. I am so excited for you guys.

Anonymous said...

Congrats! we are so excited for you guys! You are going to be amazing parents!