Friday, July 25, 2008

Growing Belly

5 Month Belly shot!!
Ashley's belly!!

Jake felt left out and wanted to take a picture of his belly too.


My growing belly!



Jake and I just chilling



I thought it was about time to post some belly pictures. It will be fun to keep track of the progress so I can remember. My belly has been growing steadily. It is crazy how fast it seemed to happen. My growing belly is slowing me down a bit, but I love it. It is much better than being sick. My legs ache a lot and Jake is a good sport and massages them a lot! I just try and take it easy most of the day, because I get tired very easily.

4 comments:

Marguerite said...

i'm so glad that you put pictures of your belly up. yeah, you are starting to get bigger. so cute. glad that you're feeling better. love you

Manda said...

Cute belly! I love that Jake wanted a picture of his too:)

Anonymous said...

Cute pictures! You make a very adorable pregnant lady!

Charlie & Frankie said...

After talking with you the other day I wanted to send you my e-mail address. It is espero2003@msn.com. We also have 2 blogs. One for Frankie's family frankluvshelen.blogspot.com and macn'huff.blogspot.com. We would love to stay in touch with you.