Monday, October 12, 2009

Long time no Posting!

So I haven't updated our blog for a long long time. Some exciting things have actually happened in our lives. For starters, Jake and I had our 2 year Anniversary! I can't believe how much our lives have changed and how fast it has gone. We have sure been through a lot and we have grown from it. I love my sweet husband Jake. He is the best husband ever!
We also went to yellowstone for our family reunion this summer and it was amazing. My dad used to be a tour guide in the summer during his college years, so he gave us the grand tour. It was fun to hear all his little stories and insight he had about the park. We got to see lots of animals... no bears though. Cameron loved it and was such a trooper. He didn't get the best naps on the go, but was so sweet. Him and Bradley (my sister's boy) were so cute together. They are about the same size, but Cameron is quite a bit younger. Those two are going to be heartbreakers. There are too many pictures to post, so i did a slide show (located to the right) of ALL the pictures from our travels. It was sure fun to see my family and have a break from work. We don't get to see them much at all so it was amazing. I have to best family in the world! After Yellowstone, Jake was a sweetheart and came home to run the storage units so Cameron and I could go to Nevada for the Farr family reunion. All in all...August was amazing!

Another wonderful update is that I am no longer working at the storage units!!!!! It is the most amazing thing ever. It was a great place for us to save money and get through school, but I was ready to get out! We have been there for about two years. I won't list all the reasons I was ready to leave, but take my word for it.... there are a lot. I am so happy to just be able to spend time with Cameron. Cameron is enough work, I don't need another job to do at the same time :) Cameron is loving it to. We have been going on many walks in the stroller every day. It is starting to get colder, so they have slowed down. I have been loving the walks as well. It is so nice to just get out of the house and be outside!! Basically, if you couldn't already tell, I have been loving no being at the storage units. We are living with Jake's parents for the moment until we can figure out our next move. They are amazing for letting us stay with them and we love them tons. We have been house hunting as I posted a while ago, but we are having a hard time with the loan because they are strict with commission jobs (which is what Jake's is). We will be renting for a while most likely.

No comments: