Saturday, July 4, 2009

KELLY CLARKSON!


                     It rained for a while during the concert and then this beautiful rainbow appeared!
      After the awesome concert!


           You go Kelly
                                                                       So excited! 
                    We were stunned....that is how good it was :)

So I was a big Kelly Clarkson fan back in the day and still like her music a lot.  Her most recent CD came out recently and she is on tour.  For my birthday Jake surprised me and got me tickets to one of her concerts here in Utah.  I was so surprised :)  He was a good sport and came with me.  Jake's mom watched Cameron and we had a blast!!!  The concert was outside at the Utah Valley University.  SHE IS AMAZING LIVE!!!  Jake got us VIP seats so we were front row and center.  We also had a dinner, got her CD and a t-shirt.  Jake is always so thoughtful and sweet with his gifts.


HERE ARE SOME VIDEOS WE TOOK ON OUR DIGITAL CAMERA!!  SHE SOUNDED MUCH BETTER IN PERSON!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You are so lucky! I love Kelly Clarkson! Way to go Jake!